HIGH spending Ashley Cole, had no problem splashing his money around last night in Marbella’s superclub Aqwa Mist.
The Chelsea and England footballer, who was in Marbella with friends, was spotted in the club last weekend.
The night began with a few quiet drinks until Ashley saw a Saudi Arabian party sitting across from him who ordering large quantities of champagne.
Not to be outdone, Ashley started to order bottle after bottle and the two groups were soon trying to out do each other by ordering larger quantities of champagne. One thing lead to another and the two groups soon began spraying champagne at each other.
Ashley ended up returning to the club the following night for Round Two, with the same results.
Chelsea’s pre-season training kicks off today.
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10
- Football Crazy! - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 16:00
- Oh, Ambassador… you are spoiling us! - 10 Jun, 2018 @ 13:00