- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
The Olive Press… bigger and better!
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
CURRENTLY enjoying our best year in seven, the Olive Press gets even bigger and better next edition.
We hope you have noticed our huge growth over the last six months with larger papers and more editions printed for the Costa del Sol, in particular.
It has seen us recently work with some of the world’s finest blue chip companies, including John lewis, Waitrose and Orange, not to mention becoming key media partners with this year’s prestigious Starlite festival in Marbella.
In line with our fast expansion plans over the next five years, the paper will be going to a new, larger format next issue with more space for stories, investigations and hard hitting features.
The Olive Press just keeps getting better.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]