MAURICE Boland’s iTalk FM has stopped broadcasting as the station’s boss plans a ‘new and pioneering concept for radio in Spain’.
Boland has told his listeners that his ‘innovative idea’ should be ready by the end of August – but doesn’t go into any more detail.
On his Facebook page he posted a photograph of an empty broadcasting studio.
He added that the hard-working crew will enjoy ‘a well earned rest during the few weeks ahead’.
Only recently iTalk boss Maurice Boland threatened to sue David ‘The Dogman’ Klein, after he announced that Boland’s station was off air.
Boland has said that despite rumours circulating on the internet he has ‘no plans as yet to leave Spain’.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33