- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
La Sala prepares for millionth customer
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A LUCKY party-goer will win the chance to be a VIP at Marbella hotspot La Sala next month as the exclusive venue prepares to welcome its millionth customer.
Over the past three years the restaurant in Puerto Banus has welcomed celebrities including Jamie Oliver, Sir Alan Sugar and Prince Albert of Monoco.
The Golden Guest will win a day of pampering, including VIP beds at Sala Beach, champagne breakfast, a seafood lunch and dinner for four.
The winner will also enjoy drinks at La Terraza, the VIP Jacuzzi Suite at Aqwa Mist and transfers to and from the venue to change for the various activities.
To be in with a chance of winning, sign up for the Sala Group’s Local Loyalty Card which offers discounts and promotions across the group venues.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]
Latest news from the Olive Press...
Match in Equatorial Guinea causes outrage…