TWO computers of ex-treasurer Barcenas were wiped clean by members of the PP party.
High court judge Pablo Ruz requested the laptops to help with the investigation.
Court inspectors found that the Toshiba’s hardrive had been removed and the second Mac was reformatted after Barcenas left in 2012.
Any relevant information regarding illegal party financing, secret cash bonuses has been lost.
The PP alleges that this was done “according to the usual protocol for use and recycling of computer material,” and that reformatting is always carried out when equipment has been used by “persons who might have handled sensitive information.”
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27