- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
High octane thrills!
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
AN exotic array of supercars crossed the finish line of this year’s Cannonball 2000 at the Kempinski Bahia Hotel on Sunday, after a high powered sprint across Europe.
The 38 cars, which included Ferraris, Porsches, Aston Martins and Maseratis, competed in a rally that took them from London to Marbella via Amsterdam, Paris, Geneva, Cannes and Valencia over seven days.
With the aim of having a good time rather than reckless driving, the Cannonballers ended the run with a huge party in Puerto Banus!
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]