ANDALUCIA plans to be the must-visit area for British boaters.
Miguel Angel Paneque Sosa, the director of the Andalucia Port Authority, visited the PSP Southampton Boat Show to discover what a British boater wants from a boating holiday.
Boating berth company MDL Marinas has signed an agreement with the authority to launch a new English-speaking concierge service within Andalucia.
Mr Sosa said: “The main difference between the two areas is the weather. It is completely different in the UK; the conditions and navigation is different.
“We want to set up lasting relationships because we have a big network in Andalusia and we manage 13 ports.”
- VIDEO: Nightmare returns for illegal homeowners in Spain as Junta once again demolishes foreigners homes - 16 Oct, 2013 @ 08:00
- VIDEO: Two British-owned homes have been demolished in Spain and two more will come down this week - 15 Oct, 2013 @ 11:44
- Spanish name for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez’s baby boy - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 12:13
- VIDEO: Metropolitan Police release new e-fits in connection with Maddie McCann disappearance - 14 Oct, 2013 @ 10:23
- Louis Vuitton collaborates with Spanish illustrator to create new shopping app ads - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 17:50
- Hilarious holiday complaints revealed by travel company - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 14:16
- Have Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova broken up? - 13 Oct, 2013 @ 08:09
- Protesters strip naked to make a point against animal cruelty - 12 Oct, 2013 @ 14:11
- Spanish doctor ordered to pay up for mis-diagnosis of Wolf Man - 11 Oct, 2013 @ 06:00
- Three netball teams join to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - 9 Oct, 2013 @ 11:27