MARBELLA has a new name on its tourist maps. On Tuesday Marbella mayor Angeles Munoz officially unveiled the Pasaje Paco Lorenzo
Located between the Calles Nueva and Valdés de Marbella in the historic Old Town, the street is named after the late Paco Lorenzo, who was intrumental in founding a variety of clubs and associations for young people in the town.
The ceremony was also attended by members of Lorenzo’s family.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10