A Rolling Stone may gather no moss, but he may put roots down in the Catalan capital
The musician has bought the entire floor of a listed building in the
centre of the city.
On Thursday the 66-year-old attended a party at the Lucas Fox Barcelona Headquarters, along with his wife, 34-year-old theatre producer Sally Humphreys and his manager Sherry Daly.
Wood started house-hunting in Catalunya in March of 2013 with his property advisor Marie Harrison and also looked at properties in Sitges and the Costa Brava, assisted throughout by Lucas Fox’ sales executive Andrada Camelia:
“Ronnie is one of the most famous personalities in the world” she said “although I am used to dealing with very high profile clients I found that Ronnie and his wife Sally to be two of the friendliest and funniest people I have ever met”.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10