THERE was no shortage of kings and queens at this year’s Nerja feria.
Participants of both sexes battled it out for the top prizes at the annual beauty contest.
Naila García was crowned Nerja Feria Queen 2013 and also scooped the Miss Photogenic title.
Laura Garcia was elected First Lady and Miss Elegance.
María Narváez was elected Second Lady and María Muñoz collected the title of Miss Congeniality.
With only four male contestants, everyone came away with an award of some kind.
Antonio Lopez was the clear favourite, being elected Caballero de Nerja 2013, Mr Photogenic and Mr Elegance.
Enrique Gonzalez was Primer Caballero, with Matthew Bishton as Segundo Caballero and Ricardo López as Tercero Caballero and Mr Congeniality.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40