NEO Nazi groups gathered in Malaga recently to protest at the detention in Greece of the leaders of the far right ‘Golden Dawn’ group.
The protest, which took place just half an hour before the 15-M ‘Out Mafia, Hello Democracy’ march in the city, was held outside the Greek Consul.
“We are being persecuted because we are Nazis” said one of the speakers “Fascism is not an illness”.
The gathering was attended by around 20 Nazis, who protested against what they saw as continuing persecution against ‘nacionalists’. Although the 15-M march was being held nearby, the Nazi protest ended peacefully and police did not report any trouble.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10