SAFETY fears have been raised over the lack of maintenance in an Axarquia town.
The poor condition of the roads and pavements in La Legion was condemned by members of the Andalusian Party during a recent visit.
Representatives expressed their concerns that children and the elderly could be at risk of suffering a fall.
Other concerns included broken tree bases, dangerous slopes and lose tiles on roofs.
The party has called on the town hall to repair the roads and carry out essential garden maintenance.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40