Mijas, October 17. The foundation for abandoned and mistreated animals will be holding a ladies lunch at the El Jinete restaurant La Cala de Mijas at 12pm. Tickets cost €24 per person contact 620 354 885.
Coin, October 18-19. The Andalucia Performing Arts Society will perform ‘We’ll Meet Again’ at Los Arcos. Tickets cost €10 or €7 for members.
Nerja, October 19. Ensemble Elegance Orchestra plays at the Centro Cultural Villa at 9pm. Tickets cost €10.
Nerja, October 26. The CAS Scruffs-dog show will take place at the market site in Nerja. Registration cost €5 and begins at 12pm.
Estepona, October 27. The International Club is hosting an open day from 12.15 -14.30 for all interested in becoming members.
Estepona, until October 30. Work by artist Monica de Carlo is on display at the El Campanario Golf and Country House.
Fuengirola, until November 28. Alejandro Hermann presents his Autumn Sonata exhibition at THB Class Hotel.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40