EXHIBITION posters by Catalan artist Miro are on display on the Costa del Sol.
The 32 original colour lithographs were created to promote the artist’s paintings and have been influential on modern graphic design.
The exhibition can be seen at the Casa de la Juventud in Plaza de las Flores, Estepona until November 15.
The work’s can be viewed from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 2pm on Saturday. Entrance is free.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40