SALES of hybrid cars in Spain have risen 24% in the first nine months of 2013, according to an industry body.
A total 1,089 hybrid vehicles have been sold in Andalucia alone since the start of the year, the Spanish association of car and truck manufacturers (ANFAC) has revealed.
A further 38 electric cars have also been registered in the region, a 216% increase on the same period last year.
A hybrid car is classified as those using two or more distinctive power sources.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40