BOOKWORMS flocked to the inaugural Gibraltar Literary Festival this weekend to enjoy a range of lectures from some of the world’s top authors.
The Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary festival attracted speakers including Anthony Beevor, who delivered a talk on the Spanish Civil War, former BBC war correspondent Kate Adie, and chef Ken Hom.
There were also book signings and sales taking place throughout the three day festival.
Neil Costa, minister for tourism, said: “It was a triumph.”
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40