PASTRY chef Jordi Roca is revealing some of his creative secrets in a recently launched online ice cream making course.
Roca has developed the videos to teach participants the technique behind the distinctive ice creams and toppings served at the Rocoambolesc Gelateria, which he runs with his two older brothers.
The Girona-based ice cream shop is famous for its unique flavours and crazy toppings, such as baked apple pie ice cream and roca cola sorbet.
Named The Ice Cream Shop of the Senses, the course includes 15 lessons and eight detailed recipes, and costs €89.
Roca is the youngest of the three brothers, and in addition to the ice cream shop, they own and run El Celler de Can Roca, also in Girona.
The restaurant was crowned number one in the Worlds 50 Best Restaurants awards in London in April this year.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40