JAVIER BARDEM has attributed his acting success to his different haircuts.
The Spanish actor, who is married to actress Penelope Cruz, said his hairstyles really help him to get into character.
The 44-year-old added the way his locks look adds to the portrayal of a screen personality.
Bardem, whose roles have included baddie Raoul Silva in Bond film Skyfall, told Total Film: “As an actor, I’m always attracted to people I can relate to, and people who have very specific things to say about themselves, whether flaws or virtues. The hair is part of that.”
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40