A SPANISH firm is hoping their cheese-filled chocolate will help establish the country as a premier chocolate producer.
Natra, headquartered in Madrid, has developed wine-, cheese- and olive oil-filled chocolates with the intention of increasing the appeal of chocolate through the use of Mediterranean flavours.
The company is testing a creamy sheep´s cheese typical to the Basque region.
Marketing and innovation manager Eli Lopez de Bergara said: “It´s not just a creamy cheese, but something which really tastes of cheese!”
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40