MALAGA’S firefighters are baring all in the name of charity.
The region’s heroes have stripped down and oiled up for up for the 2014 fire department calendar, proceeds from which will help needy families in Manilva and Casares.
The calendars are expected to raise €8000, with the 2000 printed calendars each being sold for €4.
They are the result of a collaboration between the Malaga Firefighters Consortium, Manilva and Casares Town Halls, Eroski, and other local businesses.
The models posed for the cameras once again at the launch last Thursday in Manilva (see picture).
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40