THEY get half of Essex descending there every summer.
So it makes perfect sense to launch a branch of the popular restaurant chain La Sala back in Essex.
The top Marbella celebrity eaterie – which features every year in episodes of hit programme TOWIE The Only Way is Essex – is looking for appropriate venues around the home county.
Already popular with celebrities including Ashley Cole, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Tulisa and Jamie Oliver it is expected to be popular with a similar clientelle.
The British branch will be run by restaurateur James Horler, who successfully ran the La Tasca and Frankie & Benny’s chains.
“Our first site is likely to be in Essex to attract the celebrities and footballers and will have valet parking as well as the same atmosphere and great food as the Spanish restaurant,” said Horler.
“We’re planning to roll out two sites in the first 12 months with a third to follow, maybe in West London. It’s great timing for this type of brand.”
- Skyfall! - 3 Jan, 2014 @ 11:32
- Free-range foie gras - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Careless talk costs car driver - 31 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- Nothing to grouse about! - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 18:30
- Guess who’s coming to dinner? - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30
- OLIVE PRESS APPEAL: Surfing and salvation - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:57
- Fruit flop - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spain is a sex-pot hotspot - 30 Dec, 2013 @ 08:30
- A tale of pain and passion in the palace - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 15:30
- Watching the birdies! - 29 Dec, 2013 @ 14:30