TELEFONICA STUDIOS has invested in Tadeo Jones 2, the sequel to one of Europe’s most successful animation films this decade.
The move gives it one of the biggest production slates of any company in Spain.
Telefonica Studios, a branch of the telecoms company Telefonica, is required by law to invest in or buy local movies in both Spain and Argentina each year.
It has recently made commitments to a range of new Argentine productions, via the country’s broadcast network Telefe.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40