Take a look at the five most-read stories on the Olive Press website this week
Chris Mullender, from Preston, hired Eurocar Transporters in March this year, expecting the job to take just five days. But after a series of disasters, including the arrest of the transportation truck driver, and the loss of both his car and its key, he didn’t see his car again for six months.
Eroski is looking to sell its stores in southern Spain in a bid to reduce its debt pile.
Prosecutors have asked that former Jerez mayor Pilar Sanchez face an €11.4 million bail payment over the ‘Plan E’ corruption case.
Former Sunday Express editor Brian Hitchen and his wife Nelli have been killed after being hit by a car in Altea.
Andalucia’s resident black vulture population has reached its highest level in history, according to the Ministry for Environment and Spatial Planning.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33