THE Spanish tourist board has announced it is to launch an annual awards bash to celebrate and promote the country’s industry.
In a statement the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism (MINETUR) said the awards would recognize those individuals, institutions, organizations and industries, which have made significant efforts to achieve excellence in the field of fashion.
The fashion awards would support creation, development and strengthening of the fashion industry as part of the strategy to promote initiatives that create more trade in the sector, in times when the economy needs a boost.
The five categories under which various organizations and firms would be recognized are: the National Award for SMEs in fashion industry; National Award for large company in fashion sector; National Award for entrepreneurship; National Award for fashion designer, which has two sub-categories, lifetime achievement and new designer honor; and National Award for professional communication and outstanding work in enhancement of Spanish fashion.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40