A MOTHER, father and one daughter have died from food poisoning in Seville.
Local government spokeswoman Miriam Burgos told state broadcaster RTVE that a 13-year-old girl was the only family member to survive, having emerged Sunday from the intensive care unit of a Seville hospital after suffering from food poisoning.
Reports say the family had accepted free food from local stores, and both parents were unemployed.
The town hall said in a statement Sunday it had ordered three days of mourning.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40