- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Sevilla family die from food poisoning
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
A MOTHER, father and one daughter have died from food poisoning in Seville.
Local government spokeswoman Miriam Burgos told state broadcaster RTVE that a 13-year-old girl was the only family member to survive, having emerged Sunday from the intensive care unit of a Seville hospital after suffering from food poisoning.
Reports say the family had accepted free food from local stores, and both parents were unemployed.
The town hall said in a statement Sunday it had ordered three days of mourning.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]