The Olive Press’ most commented news of the week
Spain has slipped six places in the corruption perception index following a series of scandals.
Police are now probing the reasons behind the blaze at Big Blue Box, that destroyed hundreds of thousands of euros of furniture, most belonging to private individuals.
A huge airport in central Spain that cost €1 billion to build has gone up for auction for just €100 million.
The PSOE Socialist Party wants central government to re-tender the controversial testing ring for high-speed trains in Antequera.
His son Felipe took his place alongside Prime Minister Rajoy, as they flew out together to Johannesburg.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33