SPANISH singing superstar Rosario is the latest act to be confirmed in the lineup for this year’s Starlite Festival in Marbella.
The multi Grammy award-winning singer – who is the daughter of flamenco legend Lola Flores – will be bringing her mix of flamenco, rumba and pop to Marbella on August 16.
Rosario joins other big name Spanish acts already confirmed, including Julio Iglesias, Dani Martin and Marta Sanchez, as well as Kool and the Gang.
More international acts are expected to be announced shortly.
The Starlite Festival runs from July 23 to August 23.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10