- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Halt: Romantic romps ahead!
January 10, 2014
• LAST EDITED:
January 10, 2014
La Cultura • 0 Comments
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
IF you are looking for a good book to curl up next to a winter fire a British writer, who spends half her year by Lake Vinuela, has published the first in a series of romantic comedies.
Millie’s Game Plan by Rosie Dean is set in Hampshire and tells the story of a woman whose life/work balance is so out of whack – even her Spanish mother tries to fix her up with their priest’s dozy nephew.
Spurred into action, Millie sets about finding Mr Right at local cricket clubs, with some entertaining and alarming results – not least being held hostage by local criminals. Finally, she does discover Mr Right – but only after chasing Mr Wrong.
For the past eight years, Rosie has been an active member of the Costa Writing Group, which meets in Torrox Costa.
The book is available in paperback and kindle format on Amazon or at www.rosie-dean.com.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]