MANCHESTER CITY manager Manuel Pellegrini was spotted in Malaga this week, with his reasons for visiting unknown.
Pellegrini was Malaga coach before decamping to the Premier League, spending three years at La Rosaleda prior to replacing Roberto Mancini at the Etihad Stadium.
Under the Chilean, City are top of the table, a point ahead of Arsenal and three clear of Chelsea, who they play on Monday.
City went top on Wednesday with a 5-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur.
Pellegrini’s presence in Malaga led to speculation regarding a move for Willy Caballero, the Malaga goalkeeper, although the 60-year-old does still have a home in the area.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40