CRISTIANO Ronaldo invited Bradford illusionist Dynamo to make his birthday party magical in Madrid last weekend.
The Ballon d’Or winner turned 29 on Sunday and held a Saturday night bash with team-mates after their comfortable win over Villarreal moved them temporarily top of La Liga.
However, Dynamo was unable to make Ronaldo’s three match suspension disappear as he sat out the game.
The British illusionist posted pictures of himself with Ronaldo, Pepe and Sergio Ramos on twitter with the caption: ‘Birthday celebrations with my bro @Cristiano in Madrid! Amazing night!’
To which Ronaldo replied: ‘Thanks, you’re fantastic!’
The Portuguese forward is currently serving a ban for being sent off against Athletic Bilbao but Welshman Gareth Bale filled his boots well enough, scoring the opener against Villarreal and setting up the second.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44