A COURSE to help women become better wives has been slammed by feminists in Spain.
The 12-week course, hosted by the town hall of Onda, in Castellon, will tell women how to change their character in order to salvage a problematic relationship.
The aim, it says, is to help women achieve a good, loving relationship.
The brochure also states: “Women must be aware we are playing a role, we must understand the role we play and be able to change our character if our way of being leads us to fail.”
Outraged feminists are calling for the EUR 11 course to be cancelled.
On an equality side, a similar course is, at least, being planned for men.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44