A MARBELLA DJ duo are taking the international music scene by storm, and are now set to headline at the world’s largest industry gathering.
The Wallem Brothers will fly to Miami for the week-long Winter Music Conference 2014 (WMC), starting on March 21.
Headlining the ‘This is Ibiza’ event, the brothers, Chris and Daniel, will perform alongside other top Spanish DJs, including Albert Neve, Juanjo Martin and The Zombie Kids.
Thousands of artists, producers, and other music industry delegates from over 70 countries will attend the festival, which includes over 500 events, parties, seminars and workshops.
After bursting onto the music scene in 2010, the Danish lads, who grew up in Marbella, have played in Dubai, Tel Aviv and Zurich.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05