SHE may have been in the press recently for allegedly failing to properly disclose her assets, but Marbella mayor Angeles Munoz will be Happy when she unveils a new video at an open air screening tonight.
The town hall has used the huge hit by Pharrell Williams to shoot the new video, which features some of Marbella’s best known landmarks.
The video also features some of Marbella’s most recognisable personalities, including tennis champion Manolo Santana, chef Dani Garcia, actor Maria Adamuz, celebrity Carmen Lomana, Count Rudi Schonburg and Princess Maria Luisa of Prussia.
Mayor Munoz will present the video at 8pm this evening in the Plaza Santo Christo.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10