HALF of all Europeans with internet access watch health videos, according to a new survey.
The Cybercitizen Health Europe 2013 study found patients were most likely to watch videos helping them to deal with osteoporosis, allergies, anxiety, psoriasis and hypertension.
Those featuring news, exercise suggestions and fitness were the most popular among the study’s participants, who said they used the videos to get inspiration, and further information not provided by their doctor.
A total of 3,005 people took part in the survey, including nationals from France, the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05