QUIRKY politician Neil Hamilton will be giving his UKIP party a European push with a whistle stop visit to Gibraltar next week.
Former Tory Hamilton, 65, campaign manager for the party, is helping to launch the party’s European election campaign.
Gibraltar comes under the South West constituency.
Hamilton, who was recently described by leader Nigel Farage as a ‘Backroom Boy’ will be joined by serving UKIP MEP Paul Nuttall.
It is not known if his formidable wife Christine will be joining him.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05