STAR TREK star Sir Patrick Stewart enjoyed a few days away from the bridge of the Starship Enterprise when he took a short break at Finca Cortesin golf spa resort on the Costa del Sol.
Sir Patrick, best known for his role as Jean Luc Picard in the sci-fi series, took a short break with his wife, jazz singer Sunny Ozell, after performing Waiting for Godot in New York with good friend and X-Men co-star Sir Ian McKellen.
Sir Patrick also found time to indulge in his love of fast cars as he took to the roads in a new orange McLaren.
‘McLaren were crazy enough to let me behind the wheel of this beauty. A 2015 650S Spider. Glorious experience!” he Tweeted!
Sir Patrick´s next film X-Men: Days of Future Past, will be released in May.
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23
- TOUR DE FARCE: Last Monday was my final straw with the cyclists - 21 Jul, 2018 @ 11:10