LIFE has been made a ‘hole lot easier’ for Southern Spain’s golf-lovers with the launch of a brand new golf course planning app.
With details of every course in Andalucia, Course Planner Spain is an alternative to expensive GPS systems.
The app, created by Boom, works free from the constraints of poor internet connection, roaming costs and drained batteries.
Users benefit from information on each hole, tee positions, driving distances and a bird’s eye view of the hole – plus all the images are zoomable.
“Whenever I played abroad I found the course planners and the roaming costs that go with running a GPS system to be expensive,” explained Kevan Kelsey, who created the Course Planner Spain app.
“This is a simple, low cost option.”
The app is free but each course costs £1.49 and can be downloaded in a minute. If a course changes in any way then the app is updated for free. It is available now on Apple and Googleplay stores.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44