GAUCIN is getting creative to celebrate the 10th anniversary of ‘Art Gaucin’, an annual festival of local artists.
Sculptors, painters and photographers – to name a few – will open their studios, houses and gardens to the public for two weekends in May and June.
The festival celebrates the many different techniques used by local artists, and offers a chance to find out about their work.
The open studio weekends are May 23-25, and May 30-June 1, 11am-7pm. Visit www.artgaucin.com for more information.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05