ENGLISH pop star Diana Vickers has been soaking up the sun and partying into the early hours on a recent break with girl friends in Marbella.
The former X-factor contestant took to Twitter to express her excitement for her Spanish holiday, writing,‘I’m going to Spain today, yeah baby!’
The 22-year-old even treated her 357,000 followers to a picture of her sun-tanned legs while relaxing on the beach.
Diana and her friends then headed to La Sala restaurant in Puerto Banus for dinner, followed by drinks and dancing all night down the road at Aqwa Mist nightclub.
“Having so much fun, @aqwamist thanks for looking after me!” tweeted Diana, who found fame through her young romance with fellow X-factor contestant Eoghan Quigg in 2008.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44