MALAGA province is celebrating the best food, wine and beer Andalucia has to offer with a 10-day festival of outdoor events in Antequera, Marbella, Nerja and Ronda.
The Malaga Food and Wine Festival is set to attract thousands of visitors to sample the best of the Mediterranean cuisine, learn from top chefs and test their skills in adult and child workshops between May 23 and June 1.
But the main course arrives on the final weekend, beginning May 30, at Malaga’s Palacio de Ferias y Congresos.
Michelin-starred chefs including Dani Garcia will be giving demonstrations in the first event of its kind, aiming to establish Malaga as the culinary capital of Southern Spain.
Tickets for this event cost €10 and include a free drink and tapa.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44