A MASSIVE 85 companies in the Axarquia have signed up to a new plan to promote sustainable construction in Andalucia.
The plan will award grants of up to €200,000 to individual projects that promote energy efficiency, improve facilities and also promote the use of renewable energy in buildings and urban spaces.
A total of €200 million has been set aside by Malaga Province for the scheme.
The companies would be carrying out the work using reputable companies on the Andalucian Energy Agency website.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05