MALAGA’S Centre for Contemporary Art (CAC) will host a solo exhibition of Marina Abramovic for the first time in Andalucia.
Described by critics as ‘Grandmother of Performance Art’ the Serbian artist’s exhibition is divided into three parts dealing with different stages of her career.
In addition, installations will be exhibited for the public to experiment with and video, photography, drawing and sculpture complete the exhibition.
The exhibition runs from May 23.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05