ARE you a looker in spectacles? Blow them away with glasses?
Specsavers is searching for anyone who knows how to look good in glasses for a brand new competition.
If specs are part of your identity – or a fashion statement – get your entry in before the competition closes on May 31.
Spectacle Wearer of the Year Awards are open to anyone, regardless of age or style.
The winners will get a makeover, photoshoot and a pair of designer frames. Eight semi-finalists will also win a pair of designer frames.
“We want to celebrate all those people who look great in their glasses,” explains Leighton Griffiths, from Specsavers branch in Marbella.
To enter, upload a recent photo to facebook.com/specsaversopticas or Specsavers.es/loveglasses.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05