IT is bound to be the strangest trio to appear together this year.
Des O’Connor, Amy Winehouse’s dad and former iTalk boss Maurice Boland will all be joining forces for a charity auction in Marbella next month.
The event at restaurant Villa Tiberio will see Mitch Winehouse performing with a big band, while O’Connor will be doing a routine.
It is the first public event for Boland since his radio station closed last summer.
The former TRE DJ is hosting the auction and event which is raising money for Children with Cancer UK.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44