WORLD famous rapper Rick Ross will be performing live in Marbella this week.
The Mississippi-born rapper will take centre stage at fashionable Sleek nightclub in Puerto Banus, on May 22.
Currently a part-time advice columnist for Rolling Stone magazine, Ross’ career has been peppered with controversy and run-ins with the law.
He even lifted his stage name – originally born William Leonard Roberts II – from stories about the notorious drug trafficker ‘Freeway’ Rick Ross.
His debut single ‘Hustlin’ shot straight to the top of the charts, driving the 2006 debut album ‘Port of Miami’ to number one.
Rappers Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur are among his many musical influences.
For more information, visit www.sisuboutique.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05