COSTA conman Nigel Goldman has been caught in a sting he would be proud of.
The fraudster, who is being sought in Spain, was hijacked outside his hideout in rural Berkshire, admitting he owes money to ‘a lot of people’.
Filmed as he arrived home in his bashed up Vauxhall Zafira – understood to be after a day gambling at Newbury racecourse – he looked very nervous.
Taken by a fresh UK victim, who has filed evidence of yet another scam to Thames Valley police, Goldman later insisted his PayPal account had been ‘frozen’.
“He also admitted he’s about to sign on for benefits,” revealed the local businessman, based in Berkshire.
“He blames all his problems on the Olive Press, saying it is a personal vendetta against him, but I don’t suppose you were responsible for his first two prison sentences.”
The middle aged victim added: ” This time however he has a lot more than the Spanish press on him. I will make him pay for his crimes. It’s only a matter of time.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44