WORLD-famous American rapper TYGA has been welcomed back to Marbella after a sell-out show last year.
The young rap artist – currently signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Universal Republic Records – performed at ‘superclub’ Aqwa Mist this week.
TYGA – an acronym for Thank You God Always – burst onto the rap scene with his debut single Coconut Juice, with recent hits including Far Away and Rack City.
Aqwa Mist, which launched in June 2012, has drawn such famous names as Tinie Tempah, Rudimental and Neyo.
With an unrivaled sound system and unbelievable 30ft waterfall, the celebrity hang-out has welcomed such stars as Eva Longoria, Amir Khan, Kym Marsh and the cast of TOWIE.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05