CELEBRITY hysteria, pool-side snogging, loud arguments and questionable swimming costumes.
It can only mean one thing… the eccentric cast of TOWIE are back in town.
Marbella has once again been entertaining Essex’s finest as they film the annual Marbs summer special of the hit reality TV series The only way is Essex.
As well as showing off on private yachts in Puerto Banus, the group have been enjoying nights in Mosaic nightclub, Plaza Beach, La Sala and Sisu, according to local sources.
Local Marbella snapper Johnny Gates told the Olive Press it had been bedlam trying to get a glimpse of the UK stars.
He said: “There are a lot of paparazzi down here, all trying to get the best pictures and share the fame.
“The producers are trying to introduce new cast members, but people are only really interested in the old ones.”
The show’s stars Bobby Norris and Harry Derbidge opted for matching half-speedos while they drank cocktails by the pool.
Meanwhile, co-stars Dan Osbourne and Tom Pearce were spotted taking a muscle-flexing stroll along the beach, much to the enjoyment of other holiday-makers.
But it wasn’t all plain sailing this time around, as the easyjet flight carrying cast members and their luggage was grounded because it was too heavy to take off.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44