FOODIES of Estepona had their first taste of summer at Neli G’s café bar this week.
Owners Lisa and Neville Gaffney welcomed more than 50 guests to their Taste of Summer party at the Benavista-based bar.
Welcoming guests with Pimms and elderflower, the party was an excellent opportunity to show off the newly extended premises.
“The concept behind extending into the neighbouring space was to give us more opportunities to host private parties and ladies’ lunches, while not disturbing our regular clientele,” explained Lisa, who manages front of house.
Teasers for the new evening included sweet spicy and sticky chicken wings, tempura prawns with mango and pineapple salsa, and oreo and amaretto milkshakes.
Neli G’s will stay open until 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays from July 11.
For reservations call 952 928 576, or visit www.neligs.com
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44