COMPETITORS in the race for PSOE leadership will debate this Monday, July 7, at 1pm.
Pedro Sanchez, Eduardo Madina, and Jose Antonio Perez – the politicians up for secretary general of Spain’s Socialist party – will exchange their ideas for the future of the party.
After almost four days of lengthy negotiations, the politicians’ campaign teams have finally settled on a 90-minute format beginning wth a 30-minute guided discussion followed by individual monologues from each of the competitors.
Madrid Press Association president Carmen del Riego will moderate.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00